Monday, January 12, 2015

Luncheon with my Girls


 
 I am so thankful to serve in the Young Women's organization at church.  I get to be with these cuties every Sunday and Wednesday night.  I recently invited them over for a little luncheon to chat about our new theme this year and do some planning.  We talked about what we wanted to do this year at our weekly activities and made some decorations for an upcoming event called New Beginnings.
It was so fun!
 I love these girls so much!!
This scripture is the theme for our Youth this year:
 
 I LOVE it! As I prepared the first lesson of the year to introduce the new theme I was really inspired and filled with a desire to serve God with all my "heart, might, mind and strength" I know this is the key to true happiness. 

3 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Is this the most amazing theme or what??? I love it:) Your girls are lucky to have you!

Brittany said...

what an inspiring theme! I loved the video. I miss working with the youth so much!! THey are blessed to have you, sis. xo

Jan S said...

Great video. I know you are a great leader of these girls. The activities look so fun!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs