Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Under Construction

 After years of talking about it we finally took the "plunge" and started a pool in a our backyard! Now this boys rarely ever take their eyes off the backyard.  They are glued to all the backhoes every move:)


 Everyday, they come running home from school to see what progress has been made and pepper the poor contractor will questions!  Luckily, he is a very patient man!
I am excited too--but this mud being tracked through my house is killing me!

Summer can't come soon enough!
 







4 comments:

Brittany said...

Yahoooooo!!!! Looking good!! I can't wait! That pic of the boys watching out the window is classic - my kids would be fascinated too. :)

Susan said...

You will love it! We put one in about 8 years ago and it is so much fun - !! The boys have friends over and it is a blast! Just last night, our youngest and his little friend were making boats out of scrap wood and floating them! Love it!

Jan S said...

Oh, I can't wait to come out for a visit! Your boys are going to just love having a pool.

Unknown said...

Oh my! Posts like that make me wish that time always stop at summer. I miss wading at the pool because winter decided to roll in early this year. Hahaha! Anyway, I hope you guys were able to maximize the fun in your new pool last summer! Thanks for sharing that! All the best!

Lindsay Wood @ PoolShopWA

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs